Lectures, Presentations & Other Engagements
This section shows any past and upcoming activity of the NGO concerning lectures, presentations as well as other engagements.
Our team members are available for lectures and presentations concerning the NGO’s origins, activities and its justification in the following languages: Dutch, English, French, German, Italian, Portuguese and Spanish.
Upcoming lectures, presentations and other engagements
There are currently no upcoming events.
Past lectures, presentations and other engagements
18 November 2017
“La recherche des familles – Offrir des solutions”
- Presentation Patrick Noordoven, Conférence: Dérives dans l’adoption – Comment répondre ensemble aux conséquences des adoptions irrégulières?, La Voix des Adoptés et Born in Lebanon, Paris, France
10 June 2016
“The Human Right to Identity and Intercountry Adoption – False Birth Registration Practices”
- Presentation Patrick Noordoven at “Myth and Reality in Adoption: Transforming Practice Through Lessons Learned”, 9th Biennial Adoption Conference, Montclair State University, Montclair, New Jersey, USA
22 September 2015
“Observer status at the Committee on the Rights of the Child – 70th session; with special focus on the State Report of Brazil.”
- ‘Committee on the Rights of the Child – 70th session’, Geneva, Switzerland
12 June 2015
“Observer status at the Special Commission of June 2015 on the practical operation of the Hague Convention of 29 May 1993 on Protection of Children and Co-operation in Respect of Intercountry Adoption; with special focus on the session “Preventing and addressing illicit practices”.”
- ‘HCCH Special Commission of June 2015’, The Hague, The Netherlands
24 March 2015
“Right to Identity: Worldwide problems – Solutions in Brazil”
- ‘Right to Identity: Worldwide problems – Solutions in Brazil’, São Paulo, Brazil
10 February 2015
“Right to Identity – Overcoming the Struggles of Illegal Intercountry Adoption”
- ‘Right to Identity – Overcoming the Struggles of Illegal Intercountry Adoption’, Zurich, Switzerland
20 November 2014
“Illegally adopted from Brazil – searching without information”
- Presentation Patrick Noordoven at Right to Roots, Fiom Conference, Amsterdam, The Netherlands
19 September 2014
“The Brazil Baby Affair: How my illegal intercountry adoption violated my human rights and kept me from finding my true identity”
- Lecture Patrick Noordoven at The Hague Talks, Peace Palace, The Hague, The Netherlands
If you also like to invite a representative of the NGO Brazil Baby Affair to your event, please contact us.