This section shows relevant letters (in their original language) that concern the Mission and Vision of the NGO. For the purpose of transparency and accountability, this information is made available as it is in the general and best interest of the victims the NGO assists.
- 29 March 2021, Q&A Regarding Report of Committee Investigating Intercountry Adoption
- 17 September 2020, Letter to the Dutch Parliamentary Justice and Security Commission on a Law Proposal concerning the Statute of Limitations regarding ICA and on an Inquiry commissioned by the State Committee investigating Illegal ICA and the Role of the State
- 30 June 2016, Comment of Dida Guigan of Born in Lebanon and Patrick Noordoven of Brazil Baby Affair on the “Draft General Comment on the implementation of the rights of the child during adolescence”
- 14 December 2015, Letter to ISS on the double subsidiarity principle
- 12 December 2015, Letter to ISS on the double subsidiarity principle